Ready Mixed Concrete produced by ABC BPL: Mirpur Plant
- ABC BPL has set up its 3rd plant in Garan Chatbari (near pump house), Mirpur Beribadh, Rupnagar, Mirpur, Dhaka.
- The plant is fully equipped with the concrete batching plant having three cement silos.
- All the raw materials (stone chips, sand, cement, water & admixture) are precisely weighed and mixed by PLC (a computer-controlled system), which ensures consistency of quality and accurate ratio of materials at a minimized cost.
- ABC BPL would be able to manufacture concrete maintaining the grade and mix design as required and instructed by the client.
- Concrete is delivered to client’s construction site by Transit Mixer Trucks capable of stirring the mix en route to maintaining the correct form.
- With the sophisticated computer controlled batching system of aggregates, this batching plant is capable of delivering a minimum 150-300 M3 (varies on location) concrete per day.
- ABC BPL has an up-to-date digitally equipped laboratory to test the concrete and aggregates etc. in precise conformity with British Standard.
- Mix designs are prepared by our trained technicians in the laboratory and are inspected by our plant specialist before finalization.
- Quality Control Laboratory is used to test raw materials, monitor the quality of concrete in production and to test the strength of concrete cubes/cylinders taken during production/delivery to clients.
- All delivery trucks are checked and certified by the Plant Manager before leaving for the delivery site.
- All equipment are attuned on a regular basis to standardized criteria to maintain the required efficiency and accuracy.
- All test records are filed in the lab for evaluation, review and references.
- Our control room interface can transfer all data from the control system to the computer where it can be processed and analyzed as per client’s requirements.
|Production Capacity of Plant||90 M3 per hour|
|Delivery Capacity||648 M3 / 8 hours|
|Grades||Standard||with comprehensive strength of 2500; 3000; 3500; 4000; 4500; 5000 and 5500 psi|
|Special||Comprehensive strength up to 6000 psi can also be manufactured according to special order.|
|Pumping Facility||Sophisticated and efficient Concrete Pump can be provided to customers Site for using concrete in high-rise structures. RMC can be pumped up to any height at a maximum speed of 90 M3 per hour.|